Safety Precautions for our Re-opening
WE ARE OPEN!
Our “new normal” for the time being includes several new safety measures that we wanted to share with you. The following protocol will be in effect until further notice.
- All visits to our office will be by appointment only.
- We prefer that the patient alone enter the office for the exam, unless the patient needs to be accompanied by a caregiver or translator.
- Our doors will be locked, so please call or knock when you arrive for your appointment; a staff member will come to walk you into the office.
- Prior to being seen for your exam a staff member will check your temperature and have you confirm that you have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms or been in close contact with anyone experiencing such symptoms recently.
- You may notice our new medical-grade HEPA 13 air purifiers throughout to office to help keep our air fresh.
We will keep you updated on any further changes that may be necessary as we return to full service patient care in the days and weeks ahead. We appreciate your patience with us as we attempt to catch up on the backlog of routine exams that we were required to postpone due to the Coronavirus Pandemic over the past two months. We are modifying our schedule to allow fewer patients at a time into the office for the time-being.
We deeply miss all of our patients and we are extremely excited to be able to see you all once again! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Lester and The Team at Healthy Smiles of Birmingham